Pivot Kingdom
Welcome to the forums, please look around and read the rules.

member permissions:
access to chat box
pivot portal access
post in the forum
Pivot Kingdom
Welcome to the forums, please look around and read the rules.

member permissions:
access to chat box
pivot portal access
post in the forum
Pivot Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We'll defend, till the end!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Pivot Portal  
Notice
scrolling text with JavaScript and forms Announcment

Chaos Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Predator
Admin
Admin
Predator

Location : The sky is blood red, the land is grey... No plants in sight... I must survive...

Chaos Series Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Series   Chaos Series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:24 am

I decided to make a topic where I can update my progress in the Chaos series. This topic is separate from my animation thread. (Btw, is there a better place to put this topic?)

Chaos 1 - Individual - Complete as of Nov, 2009.
Chaos 2 - Approx. 600 frames completed

Chaos Staffs:
Main Animator, Story-writer, Graphics maker, Founder: Predator
Official Flasher: .Glenn

Why did I start Chaos? I wanted to make a series of violent animations. Chaos animations will be made with the best of my ability. It takes a long time to complete each episode, so you'll probably notice my animating skill improve as the animation plays (Which some people kinda liked). Whenever I finished a Chaos episode, I will start making another shortly after.

Chaos series:
Chaos 1 - Individual (November, 2009)

It took over a year to complete this episode. It is because I lacked of interest for pivot (Temporarily). There were problems I faced while I made this animation, lack of sounds. I didn't have much sound files while making this animation. Another problem I faced was Windows Movie Maker. Adding sound to this animation made WMM run very slowly. Thus taking more time completing the animation. The series was originally going to be called Lolz because I couldn't think of any good names. Much later, I decided to call the series Chaos. It's not an original name but it does suit the series.

Chaos 2 (In progress)
Chaos 2 takes place shortly after the death of the "Main Character" from Chaos 1. All I will say now is that this episode will be much better than Chaos 1. Once I've animated a large part of the animation, I will release an animated preview. I am planning on making the animation about four minutes in length.

Screenshots:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

Last edited by Predator on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nate
Admin
Admin
Nate

Chaos Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Series   Chaos Series I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:39 pm

it's a cool series
Back to top Go down
Predator
Admin
Admin
Predator

Location : The sky is blood red, the land is grey... No plants in sight... I must survive...

Chaos Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Series   Chaos Series I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:24 am

Hmm... I should post more screenshots soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Series   Chaos Series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Series
Page 1 of 1